Every vulva owner deserves to experience painless, relaxing penetration which is why Eyden have created a range of vaginal dilators designed to help reduce painful penetration caused by a range of conditions such as:
Vaginismus or Vestibulodynia
Tight pelvic floor muscles
Scar tissue following surgery or vaginal delivery
Hormonal changes – perimenopause / menopause
Made from medical grade silicone and graduating in size and length, Eyden dilators are easy to use and allow for natural progression. These dilators can help reduce tightness of the pelvic floor muscles and to retrain the vaginal muscles.
This dilator training program involves inserting a dilator that is comfortable yet applies some vaginal pressure/stretch. Dilators can be used daily for approximately 10 minutes. The goal is to eventually insert the desired penetration with no pain, stress response, fear or anxiety.
This set contains five super smooth, colour graded dilators to help you achieve the comfort toy deserve. Each dilator features a flared base for easy and safe insertion.
Eyden is proud to work with New Zealand’s Community Foundations network, donating a percentage of every product sold to funds helping women’s causes where they are most needed in the community.
Key Features of the Eyden Wearable Dilator Set:
5 silicone dilators graduating in size
Medical grade silicone
Flared bases for easy insertion and removal
Pastel coloured – non intimidating design
Designed to help reduce painful penetration
How to Use the Eyden Wearable Dilator Set:
1. Before using this product, consult with your healthcare professional for advice.
2. Find a quiet, relaxing and private place where you won’t be disturbed
3. Lie back and relax.
4. Apply water-based lubricant to cover the outside of the dilator.
5. Position the dilator at the opening of the vagina. First tense your pelvic muscles and as you relax, gently put the dilator in the vagina until you feel any resistance or discomfort.
6. When you have relaxed the pelvic floor muscles, try to push the dilator in farther until you feel resistance.
7. When you’re not aroused, the vagina is quite short. This changes when you’re aroused and planning to have intercourse. The dilator will likely only go in a few inches – this is normal. If you can only put the dilator in 1 inch (or less), do that and relax for a minute. Then try to gently push it in a little bit further. It will likely be uncomfortable, but if it’s painful, don’t push any farther.
8. Don’t contract your pelvic floor muscles while using a dilator. If it hurts too much to use a dilator, talk to your healthcare provider.
9. For the best stretching, gently press the dilator against each side of the vagina.
10. If any part of the vagina wall feels tender or tight, very gently press the dilator into the area and hold it for a few seconds so that the tissue can stretch. After you do this, leave the dilator in and try to stay relaxed with your hand or it will slowly slip out – this is normal.
11. To get the most benefit, keep the dilator in for 10 minutes. Do this at least 3 times a week. When finished, gently remove the dilator. If you experience any bleeding, call your doctor or healthcare provide.
How to Care for the Eyden Wearable Dilator Set:
Clean your dilator with warm soapy water or Share Satisfaction sex toy cleaner. Rinse well so there is no soap residue and dry the dilator completely. Store in a clean dry place.
Product Specifications of the Eyden Wearable Dilator Set:
Size 1:2.66 x 0.53 inch (6.78 x 1.35 cm)
Size 2:2.96 x 0.74 inch (7.52 x 1.88 cm)
Size 3:3 x 0.85 inch (7.67 x 2.16 cm)
Size 4:3.11 x 0.96 inch (7.92 x 2.46 cm)
Size 5:3.33 x 1.18 inch (8.46 x 3 cm)
Material:Medical Grade Silicone
Colour:Yellow, Pink, Purple, Blue, Green
About the Brand:
Ergonomic, elegant, and community minded – the Eyden range is the latest in sexual wellness products from Share Satisfaction. Designed to alleviate a range of pelvic and vaginal health concerns, the Eyden range can provide a customisable workout regime from the safety and comfort of your home.
Material: Silicone is smooth, non-porous and body-safe